Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013!

I had a feeling this year was going to be rough when I started having some major car problems on New Years Day. I couldn't have predicted the roller-coaster this year has been. I've had a lot of major "downs" this year with family and health issues, which I tend to focus on. I also remind myself that I've had some pretty good "ups" as well, including getting engaged to a guy who has seen me at my best as well as at my complete worst and is there for me no matter what. I couldn't have made it through 2013 without him. And successfully recovering from two surgeries.  

It will be interesting to see what 2014 may bring. It's pretty much a guarantee that there will be more highs and more lows, but I just ask for 3 things for myself and the people closest to me: Good Health; Happiness; Love 

Here's to 2014!

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine what you've been through. I thought two surgeries were too much. I just wanted to let you know I said a prayer for you. May Jesus heal you. Congratulations on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers! It's been a rough journey, but has made me a stronger person, appreciate life and the people who have been there for me. And also not to sweat the small stuff.

      Delete