Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ready or not....

The day has finally come. Well, actually the day before surgery has finally come. I'm supposed to be at the hospital at 5pm today. Long story....but it's so I can get in first thing tomorrow morning. Not how I really wanted to spend the night before surgery, but gotta do what you gotta do. 

Am I nervous? A bit. I'm not really nervous for the actual surgery, but for all the prep. I dislike needles so getting the IV is a pain. Although they do numb you first it still isn't a pleasant experience. I don't know if they'll hook me up tonight or wait until tomorrow morning. I guess I'll find that out in a few hours. 

I'm also supposed to get another picc line. Ehhh. That is thing I am most dreading. 

Alright, a few more hours of freedom so I'm going to enjoy it! 

*Praying everything goes well*

No comments:

Post a Comment