Friday, December 6, 2013

Namaste!

About 48 hours after my picc line was removed I was able to do something I haven't done is over two months.....yoga! I was careful not to overexert myself, but really felt I needed some good stretching. And the bonus was I was able to put some body weight on my arms. I'm still following doctor's orders and not sweating either, although I did get warm. This morning I can already tell the jello-like feeling in my right arm has gone down a bit.

Another thing I've noticed is a few little sharp pains in my head where my incision was. I can't really tell if it's the nerves trying to reconnect or what. I know I am somewhat paranoid because I'm thinking "is it infected??" now that I'm off antibiotics. I'm sure I am fine, but the doctors get you so worked up about it. Anyhow, back the the sharp pains: It was pretty frequent last night, but has subsided. I'll see if it acts up again today. 










No comments:

Post a Comment