Tuesday, November 26, 2013

~*BIRTHDAY*~

Even though today is my birthday I want to focus on the people who have supported me throughout my surgeries and recovery. I could not have made it through the last 6 years without the continuous support and unconditional love from my family. I feel extremely blessed to have people in my life that will be there any day and anytime I need them.

To my friends and co-workers that are always there to help out when I need a hand. Or make me laugh when all I feel like doing is cry. I will be forever grateful.

And my love....words cannot express how thankful I am to have such a supportive person in my life this past year. You are truly a blessing.

Lastly my birthday wish....to have a healthy and happy year. Not just for me, but for all the people that have been there for me this past one.

No comments:

Post a Comment